Monday, October 29, 2007

Stop

Before I get to the exciting elevator blog (you know you can’t wait), I wanted to talk about a more serious issue – The Bus Stop. Since I’ve been working a day job, I wait at the same bus stop every morning, around the same time, give or take. Naturally, you start to notice the same people. But what’s really weird, is that these are the exact same people who waited with you for the big yellow school bus when you were a kid.

The cast of characters is all there. The rich kids, wearing their thousand dollar suits. The girl that really shouldn’t be dressing herself yet. The guy that looks a little bit too old to be in your grade, but he’s still wearing a backpack.

I’m not sure where I fit in. I think I’m somewhere in-between the awkward girl with glasses and the computer geek that needs to get a teen movie make-over so he can become the quarterback of his high school football team, and therefore, sleep with all the cheerleaders. Then we would only be missing the class clown, but no one ever says a fucking word to each other anyway. Who wants to talk in the morning?

1 comment:

slug vs. salt said...

just for shits and giggles, how about you give each person at the stop a bag of cookies or a goodie bag of candy. maybe even those cute valentines (i choo choo choose you!). see what happens.

Google