Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where art thou, Neighbor?

Firstly, we have a new feed on the blog, so you can now SUBSCRIBE! Check out the column on the right and subscribe to an RSS feed or receive Email updates. If anyone wants to help promote the blog, let me know. I have a little banner/button for you.

Now that the business is out of the way, it appears my loving neighbor has moved out. The last time I saw him was a few weeks ago, carrying things down the hallway, starting straight ahead, making sure not to make eye contact with me (the devil).

I thought it was just me he hated since I was the one who tired to talk to him in the elevator, but Michelle said she saw him in the hallway by herself, smiled, and he pretending like she didn’t exist. Now, I know what you’re thinking. This guy hates all people, he doesn’t believe anyone exists. Wrong, I would say. On the bus, he sometimes sat with the same girl, and they would talk (rather loudly) the whole ride. This guy has the weirdest voice ever, by the way.

Since then, he has not been seen or heard of in my building or on my bus. I guess I’ll never know what the bastard had against me. But I like to think, in the long run, I won and he lost. He moved because of me, no doubt about it. Chalk one up to the good guys.

And Chalk one up to KU Football for being ranked higher than USC.

1 comment:

Jae-hak said...

let's not forget ranked above missouri too. that actually matters this year.

Google