Saturday, December 1, 2007

There is a God

1. Missouri will NOT be going to the National Championship game. That's all I have to say about that.

2. The KU Basketball Jayhawks defeated Arizona in OT to remain undefeated. We have the equally if not more evil USC tomorrow. Let's roll.

3. Speaking of OT, last week the Bears beat one of the evilest teams of all time, the Broncos. Now we have to crush that pip-squeak Eli. He just looks like he needs a good ass kicking. I hate that guy. And his brother. That's right, I said it. His commercials suck too. I might have to see what Dark Tag can do with it.*

4. I beat Grid Irony. Many of you won't know what that means, but the few that do understand.

*In case you missed any parody vids, check out my YouTube page in the Links section on the right.

No comments:

Google