Monday, December 15, 2008

Stuff I'm not looking forward to in the US

-Douchebags. Sometimes I forget how much I hate generic white people that I don’t know. A couple weeks ago in Itaewon, I was in a full bar filled with whiteys, and I wanted to kill most of them. Frat boys, hipsters, hicks, they all suck. Some guy was wearing a Star Wars trucker hat. I thought about asking him if he wanted to be me Friendster friend.
-The absolute need for a car outside of New York and Chicago.
-Bitchy girls that dress badly.
-Jobs. There’s not a single job in the US that I could conceivably get that I would want.
-Health care. I mean, come the fuck on.
-Once again, 2 a.m. last call. Or, more like 1:15 for a 2:00 close.
-Open container laws. Walking down the street with a beer rules.
-Commercials. I can pretty much avoid them here, as Korean TV runs minimal commercials during a show and then a big block between shows.
-Bills.
-Insurance.
-Smoking bans.

Hey, I'll be announcing what my immediate future plans regarding my return to the states soon - and in this space first.

No comments:

Google