Saturday, December 5, 2009

7 for 7

For shits and grins, I’m going to attempt a new challenge. I’m going to write (and post) 7 new blogs over the next 7 days. This will require a number of challenges, such as:

- coming up with stuff worth writing about

- not going to the bar on a couple days that I ordinarily do.

Well, really, it’s just those two. I’m not climbing Everest here. I can promise, however, that over the next seven days, I will produce at least one killer post and at least two awful ones. I won’t run any re-runs or other previously written content. I will also likely cut this blog off from Facebook, so you should really come to this page (sportsthatareright.blogspot.com) first in order to catch that one really awesome post and to make fun of those two really bad ones. Thus completes post number one. It wasn’t interesting, but as an introduction, it counts as neither of the two horrible posts that I’m promising you this week. Six more to go. See you tomorrow.
Google