Friday, July 9, 2010

I didn't do my homework

Sorry friends, I know that I generally post something at around this time of the week, but I've got nothing today. Last night, I intended to write and to get to bed early for the sake of going across town for the grand opening of Taco Bell. Instead, I ran into a couple buddies and drank until 4:30 or so. Then, in a brilliant move, we decided that we absolutely had to beat Super Mario 3. Good times. If I could go back and visit a 16-year-old version of myself, I'm sure that he would be amazed that 32-year-old me could be in a position to drink beer and play Nintendo until the sun comes up on a weeknight. We would definitely high-five. Of course, then he would ask me how things were with the ladies at age 32, and how many books or stories I had published. He would likely kick me in the balls after that. I'd deserve it.

On the plus side, I did make it to the Bell. It was a beaute.

Anyway, real post soon, likely Sunday.

No comments:

Google