Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back on the Road

Looks like I'm posting on last blog before I hit the road. I planned on doing the third gu post as I have all the requisite information in my e-mail, but I can't figure out the Korean intricacies of my Korean web cafe computer well enough to transfer my pics. So it goes.

Tonight, as I have a history of doing, I'm writing from the web joint below the Incgeon Airport Guesthouse and next to the Zuro Hof, aka the Incheon Airport Guesthouse bar. Basically, I'm coming at you live from one of my favorite places i the world.

To my knowledge, this is my sixth time staying at this hotel. Each time, I came here from Seoul via subway. Each time, I was on my way somewhare else the following day. Within hours of staying at this place, I've found myself in Bangkok, Tokyo, Manila, Singapore, Lawrence, and tomorrow Cebu, Philippines. There's little wonder why I love this particular building so much.

Tomorrow, not including study abroad, begins my fourth internationl trip during a period of unemployment. Considering the fact that I am not independntly (or dependently) wealthy, this makes me pretty awesome. Sure, I have a job lined up that I start in a few weeks. This is no Euro 2006, when I had no job prospects in sight and did simply because some frequent flier miles and a valid credit card. Still, it's pretty awesome.

I have a 4 hour layover in Hong Kong tomorrow. Hopefully I can throw up the third gu post there. Of course, I won't bother looking for wifi until I eat at least 11 pounds of dim sum.

Good times, good times. I'll write soon. Hopefully I didn't sound like too much of a dick tonight. I just love this hotel.

No comments:

Google