Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This One Goes Out to All the Bitches Out There (and harlots, hood rats, wenches, and gold diggers)


Bitch

Ah, the inevitable sequel. Hey, any time I put up the hottest post this space has ever seen, I gotta give the people what they want. Plus, I don’t have time to write a real post this week.

In case you missed the last post like this (and I don’t think you did), the rules are simple. Google an insult, and post the first usable pic on Google Images. Like last time, I avoided memes and celebrities, at least to the best of my knowledge, and tried to avoid any picture that looked professional.

This was a lot harder than the first time around. Turns out there’s kind of a dearth of good female-centric insults. Hell, most insults that directly involve female genitalia are generally directed at dudes. I’m no misogynist, so I feel like we need to invent more. From the obvious department, a female douchebag should definitely be a snookie. Also, the Korean word “boji” (pussy) should be brought into the vernacular, and should absolutely not be relegated toward male-centric insults. Anyway, on with the show.



Harlot



Hussy



Skank



Hood Rat



Slut



Gold Digger



Ditz



Crack Whore



Bimbo



Ho




Butterface



Wench


Cooze



Fat


Full disclosure - I actually had to cheat and google “fucking bitch” for the title picture because the images for “bitch” fail for being memes, celebs, or just plain stupid. Standards like "cunt" and "whore" also proved to be impossible. On Google moderate safe search, the images were just horribly lame. On safe search off, well, take a guess.

Until next week. I'm going to Taiwan.

No comments:

Google